Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 76 - Good Day on the Road

I wasn't excited to get back to the road again, but the left foot didn't flap and flop as much as it had last week when we left the road to run the GAP and C&O Towpath. For some reason the left foot didn't flop and flap as much on the trail as compared to road. Also, once again we had good weather with temps in the 80s and low humidity. I was concerned there would be lots of traffic today, but there wasn't, and that the near zero shoulder for many miles would be a problem, but it wasn't, so overall a good day!
Williamsport to Westminster, MD 46.39 miles
Jennifer   10:40:10
Mike        10:40:10

1 comment:

  1. Holey Moley! You're actually honing in on the finish line, uh, wave. Great Work, you two! I'm so proud of ya's, I could repaint my shed and garage in y'all's favorite colors. (You can each pick which. If the colors are bright enough, you'll be able to see 'em the very next time you run my "kingdom"--the Old Plank Road Trail in northeastern Illy-noise)
    Hey, Mike, I wouldn't sweat the foot. At this point, you can practically smell the salty surf and probably just crawl to the ocean.
    Wayda ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete