Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 14 - All Trail

Today's route was entirely on the Trail of the Coeur d' Alenes. Yes, this was the first day of the Run where every step was on trail. It simply doesn't get much better than that! The weather, paved trail, and scenery were conducive to good running. At mile 15.35 the Run passed the 500 mile mark! We followed a nice river for many miles today - different scenery from previous days - all fantastic. HMMMM - maybe there isn't much outdoor scenery I don't like. I also like the green mile markers set out every mile for trail users to use/enjoy. Some folks might say I have Too Much Time On My Hands (Styx, 1981) since I can tell you that the green 47 mile marker is placed only a half mile from the 48 mile marker. I can wonder how that came to be, but it is indeed pointless to do so as I will never know.
And the answer is no - I don't have too Much Time On My Hands
43.25 miles, Harrison to Osburn, ID
Justin       7:19:30
Jennifer   8:07:01
Mike       8:20:08

1 comment: